Life is expensive, but that doesn’t mean it has to be boring! It’s a beautiful day to try something new, don’t you agree? Summer is winding down, so this week’s Front Range Favorites is a list of all of the best “FREE” things to do on the Front Range!
- A Taste of Colorado Enjoy the offerings of more than 50 area restaurants, 275 marketplace artisans and vendors, etc.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science FREE DAY on August 26
- Monday Movie Madness at Infinity Park
- Movies & Music in the Park at Parfet Park in Golden
- The Foundry Grand Opening in Downtown Loveland
- Fort Collins Peach Festival
- Loveland Old Fashioned Corn Roast Festival
- One Sweet Summer Events (Fitness and concerts and farmers markets, oh my!)
What’s your favorite FREE event on the Front Range? Let us know about it in the comments!